When Pajamas are dangerous!

    In the great state of Wyoming I have observed a strange and unusual phenomenon! Maybe you have seen it too?  No, I have  not seen alien aircraft, nor have I heard weird sounds…..I have not had a big foot sighting! What have you seen Pastor Mark?

So glad you asked….brace yourself I have seen with my own “Baby Hazels” people wearing pajamas in the day time….outside, in public! Often with accompanying giant slippers!

This is strange to me. Pajamas outside….in plain sight? Oh yes…..it’s a regular occurrence in the “Equality State”.

Why? Comfort or ease of wear….a fashion statement?  I am not sure since I have not done any official “Pajama Interviews”.  That said….

I think I know….and what I have found is.... “Pajamas can be dangerous”

Recently I purchased my very own pair of plaid comfortable and cozy pajama bottoms. My intent is they would never leave the house….unless I am traveling. 

One night last week, a potentially overdue net flick needed to be returned.  In a desire to save a $1.00 late fee….I decided to take it back.  It was nearly 9:00 pm on a cold Wyoming winter night. 

You guessed it I was wearing those Pajamas.  I deliberated changing…then concluded who could I possibly run into in 2 minutes of vulnerability? 

Well, I found out I could run into Dave and Dee Dee Eaton….church members, who had no business being out!  They saw me (Not too hard to miss) in all my plaid glory!

I told them they were sworn to secrecy….and seeing me in Pajama bottoms was similar to a “Big Foot” sighting…..rare….and they couldn’t be sure they saw it at all, and people might question their sanity!

So why blog about it, when the Eaton’s have yet (As far as I know) to spill the pajamas….I mean the beans?  Because I now know why some people in Wyoming wear Pajamas in public…..they are comfortable, but before you venture out on a wintry night thinking the coast is clear….remember... they can be dangerous!

By the way the net flicks movie had to be back by 9:00 …I returned it at 9:04….and had to pay the extra $1.00 anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home!

In Honor of Peter Marshall.

How are things at home?