Why Denver Quarterback Tim Tebow will do well!


I am so thankful that at last Tim Tebow will get a chance to show what he can do. I fully expect that He will do very well, and here is why.

1. He already has! In the games he has played in, he energizes the crowd,
he has a wonderful way of making people take notice, as in, it's not
an option! He can score on the ground, or in the air, he is in a word
electrifying!

2. He will continue serve up "hope" on a big platter! Just before
he came in against the chargers I was about to fall asleep on the
couch! Once he trotted onto the field I postponed the nap, and
watched him do, what he always does, play his heart out, and serve a
large portion of "Hope" to one starving stadium, filled with
deprived Denver hopefuls! On the last play, I was off the couch, on my
knees saying come on Tim, Come On Tim...And I am fifty!

3. He is fun to watch! I know it’s a business, and the goal is to win, yet
with this young man, there is joy in knowing that in a world of
inflated salaries and egos, in Tim Tebow there is truly something
special! Those who truly "Get Him" observe that He lives His life with
a contagious passion, and that is inspiring!

I wonder how much more effective a Pastor I would be if I ministered with the same passion Tim Tebow exemplifies in his life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home!

In Honor of Peter Marshall.

How are things at home?