Kronski's and Salvation!

     
   
      Kronski's – Are a four generation recipe of seasoned smoked garlic sausage, naturally hickory smoked in all natural casings. They are made in Rock Springs, Wyoming….and they are beyond delicious!

Yesterday I made the 15 mile drive to Rock Springs and Boschetto's European Market established in 1953 for a strategic Kronski’s pickup! As I walked in I announced my intentions, “I am here to buy those Kronski things."

I wonder if I am the only one in their 58 year old history who has made such a bold "Over the Top" declaration upon walking through the door:) 

Directed to a display case there they were…..in all their seasoned glory!  Planning to cook out with our Mondays Men group….I bought the biggest pack of Kronski’s they offered, 27 of them, knowing (in doing so) our guys would be blessed. 

They were, I was….and Richard Tramp grilled all 27, by the time we had eaten our fill there was one left…and that one disappeared before the night was finished!

No! I know what you’re thinking…and yes, I did want it….but someone (Owen) made away with that lingering, smoked sausage from heaven!  

Stuffed and smiling, we reconvened in my office, where the topic of conversation was the remarkable salvation offered by our Lord Jesus Christ!

It was an exciting discussion as we recalled what it was like before knowing the Lord, what it’s been like since…and what salvation means to us now. 

One of the youngest men in our group commented that if it had not been for the Lord, he believed he would either be dead or in prison! On this chilly night in Wyoming, he was neither...but rather was warm, and celebrating the love of our King!

We were reminded that when the Lord Jesus provides our Salvation it means:
I have been Saved- I am Justified/ Just as if I never sinned!

I am being Saved- I am being Sanctified/ Setting a part for service to the Lord!

I will be Saved- One day I will experience Glorification- I am, because of the Lord Jesus Christ, heaven bound!
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (Romans 5:1-2). ESV

Kronski’s and Salvation on a Monday night in Wyoming….does it get any better than that?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home!

In Honor of Peter Marshall.

How are things at home?