Life's Significant Events!


Each of us participate in significant life events. Moments in time that seem to hang in the air, then suddenly they no longer are a part of our present…but our past.

Memories of these life events be it graduations, weddings , funerals, proposals will come to you from time to time as reminders of another time and place when that particular event filled your senses.

Jesus wants to be a part of each and every one of your life events! In John’s gospel he is an honored guest to a wedding. Their will be no occasion in your life that our Lord doesn’t want to be invited to. None. Even the times of failure when you are overcome with a sense of defeat …Jesus will be there to soothe, comfort and befriend you.

A young man said to his father at breakfast one morning, "Dad, I'm going to get married." "How do you know you're ready to get married?" asked the father. "Are you in love?" "I sure am," said the son. "How do you know you're in love?" asked the father. "Last night as I was kissing my girlfriend good-night, her dog bit me and I didn't feel the pain until I got home."

The Love of Jesus, soothes like no other!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home!

In Honor of Peter Marshall.

How are things at home?